WordPress Instructors and Developers
The WordPress Learning Center is hiring talented, focused and fun WordPress instructors and developers for our growing company. We are looking for responsible people who thrive in a dynamic, cross functional, collaborative and casual culture.
We’re looking for skilled, talented and innovative individuals with great communication skills and a great portfolio. Specifically, we’re looking for someone who can build WordPress websites using Premium themes and give remote access WordPress training classes to clients in the USA and the UK.
Some of our most recent clients include: CNN, NASA, KFC, Taco Bell, Pizza Hut, Long John Silvers, UC Santa Barbara and Hooters Las Vegas.
Our full-time instructors typically make between $500 and $1200 per week working from home!
– Responsible and professional – we train fortune 500 companies and you will be representing us
– Very strong communication / teaching skills
– Strong knowledge of the WordPress content management system
– Ability to install WordPress sites manually
– Ability to migrate WordPress sites from one host to another
– Ability to quickly work with any premium or custom WordPress theme
– Ability to troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve WordPress issues
– Ability to demonstrate developer level skills with mySql, HTML, CSS and PHP
– Photoshop skills
- Additional programming skills beyond those listed above.
- Experience developing for mobile devices.
- E-commerce integration.