Certification Registration Page
Thank you for choosing the WordPress Learning Center.
Before we can start your classes, we need some information. This information will be needed when filling out the Certification Registration Form in STEP 3.
Failure to submit this form 24 hours prior to your scheduled class can result in delays and/or rescheduling of your classes.
After you have completed the Certification Registration Form, you will be directed to a webpage where you will register on the Certification Testing website.
STEP 1 – Download the WebEx Video Player
If you plan on downloading and watching the free tutorial of your classes, you will need the WebEx Video Player – DOWNLOAD NOW
- For installation instructions, please watch this video: Installing the Webex Video Player
- You will need the WebEx Video Player installed on your computer to complete STEP 3!
STEP 1b – Test Your Browser with WebEx Test Meeting
All attendees must test browser for WebEx compatibility – CLICK HERE TO TEST BROWSER
- All attendees will need to complete a WEBEX TEST MEETING
to complete STEP 3!
STEP 2 – Gather Your Information
List of information you will need to complete the New Student Registration Form in Step 3:
- WebEx Meeting Test Results FOR ALL ATTENDEES
- The WebEx Video Player
- The Internet Browser you use (if you want to learn to edit CSS, you must have Firefox! Get Firefox Here)
- The Hosting Provider for your website (Godaddy, Bluehost, HostGator, etc.)
- Your WordPress Admin and Password information (you must have ADMINISTRATOR LEVEL access to start your training classes)
- A hosting account must be active before we can start training
STEP 3 – Complete the New Student Registration Form
Now that you have:
- Tested Your Browser by Joining a Webex Test Meeting
- Downloaded The WebEx Video Player
- Installed WordPress
- Gathered all the information from the above checklist
Please read and agree to the Terms of Service.