New Student Registration Page
Thank you for choosing the WordPress Learning Center.
Before we can start your classes, we need some information about your workstation, your existing website and theme, and your training goals. This information will be needed when filling out the New Student Registration Form in STEP 3.
Failure to submit this form 24 hours prior to your scheduled class can result in delays and/or rescheduling of your classes.
Your Class Outline
After you have completed the New Student Registration Form, you will be directed to a webpage where you can download your class outline.
Please have a printed copy of your class outline ready for your first class.
STEP 1- Test Your Browser with WebEx Test Meeting
All attendees must test browser for WebEx compatibility – CLICK HERE TO TEST BROWSER
- All attendees will need to complete a WEBEX TEST MEETING
to complete STEP 3!
STEP 1b – Download the WebEx ARF Video Player
If you plan on downloading and watching the free tutorial of your classes, you will need the WebEx ARF Video Player – DOWNLOAD NOW
- For installation instructions, please watch this video: Installing the Webex Video Player
- You will need the WebEx Video Player installed on your computer to complete STEP 3!
STEP 2 – Gather Your Information
List of information you will need to complete the New Student Registration Form in Step 3:
- WebEx Meeting Test Results FOR ALL ATTENDEES
- The WebEx Video Player
- The Internet Browser you use (if you want to learn to edit CSS, you must have Firefox! Get Firefox Here)
- The Hosting Provider for your website (Godaddy, Bluehost, HostGator, etc.)
- Your WordPress Admin and Password information (you must have ADMINISTRATOR LEVEL access to start your training classes)
- You must have WordPress hosted and installed before we can start training
- If you need help, call your hosting provider
- The Name of the Theme You Will be Using During Training
- You will need this information for step three
STEP 3 – Complete the New Student Registration Form
Now that you have:
- Tested Your Browser by Joining a Webex Test Meeting
- Downloaded The WebEx Video Player
- Installed WordPress
- Gathered all the information from the above checklist
Please read and agree to the Terms of Service.